The Construction Advancement Foundation’s Construction Management Certificate (CMC) Program is designed to prepare construction leaders to address the growing challenges in the construction industry and help them to achieve personal growth, improve their production efficiency, interaction with their teams, and engagement with their clients.
To earn the Construction Management Certificate, participants are required to complete a total of 8 courses with a run time of 4 hours each (32 total contact hours). There will be 4 required courses and 4 elective courses. At the end of each 4-hour course, participants will receive a class completion certificate. Upon completion of all 8 courses, the participant will earn the Construction Management Certificate confirming completion of the program.
Participants will have the ability to complete the CMC certificate in as little as 2 years. 2 of the required courses and at least 6 elective courses will be offered each year during peak training season (January -April).
Project Managers, Superintendents, Forepersons, Project Engineers, Senior Management.
* Each 4 hour course will cost $200 per registrant.
Contractor Discounts (must be used within 2 years from date of purchase)
* Contractors who prepay for 20 CMC courses will receive 40% off the total price ($120 per registrant per course)
* Contractors who register 2 employees for any CMC course will be permitted to register a 3rd employee for no charge (33% Discount)
* Contractors who prepay for 8 CMC courses will receive 25% off the total price ($150 per registrant)
Individual Discounts (Call for details)
* Skilled construction trade workers, veterans, college students paying out of pocket may be eligible for deep discounts and possibly free training.